Sunday, March 25, 2012

Disney Soundtracks

Hey there!
I know It's been quite a long silence time, but please understand me, I've been so busy that I just found no time to blog.
***
Have you whatched any Disney movies? And have you paid any attention to the soundtracks?
Well, you should!
I'll leave you some suggestions here:

  • Brother Bear - each song is amazing, specially "On my way", "Look throw my eyes", "No way out" (sang by Phill Collins) and Great Spirits (sang by Tina Turner). The rest is also very good, but this way you have somewhere to start.
  • Tarzan - Some suggestions are "Strangers like me", "Two worlds", "Son of man", "You'll be in my heart" (all by Phill Collins)
And yes, I'm a big Phill Collins fan.

You'll have to wait for my next post to find out more.
Let me know what you thought after lestening to this.

1 comment:

  1. I know this post should be on the page "music", but i don't how to do that yet, so for now it will be here, ok?

    ReplyDelete